Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Quay Australia Marble High Emotion Sunglasses

When it comes to sunglasses there is one brand I really like: Quay Australia. In my opinion they have the most amazing designs and they look so stylish on. I already have two pairs but I thought it was time to add a third pair to the collection.

ASOS is the best place to find a good sale bargain. I found another pair of Quay sunnies there as well, so I always keep my eyes out for the sale section. When I spotted these High Emotion glasses I was sold. I fell in love with the marble frame and blue glasses, they had to be mine. Ooh and they were discounted from €46.67 to €20.00. Such a good deal!

They arrived just in time for my holiday to Greece and it's safe to say they were the only accessory I was wearing on that trip. They made me look so cool whilst I was lying down by the beach or trying not to fall in the water and show everyone my boobs in my low-cut swimsuit (from ASOS as well). 
I have a lot of black swimwear so these glasses matched that look perfectly. If I went out to the town in a colourful outfit I would always go for my black cat eye glasses, because otherwise it all becomes a bit too much with the prints, but overall they were a great match!

My advice to score one of these babes with a discount is to keep your eyes close on the ASOS website. At the end of this month the sale will start again so I can't wait to see what will be on offer. Please let it be the My Girl glasses!

Do you have a pair of Quay Australia sunglasses? Which one do you have?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...