Thursday, May 8, 2014

Review | MAC Lipstick in Morange


As I said in an earlier post: orange lips are HOT! You see them everywhere and since I have a small lipstick obsession *liar* I really wanted to add MAC Morange to my colourful collection. My birthday came up and wishes became reality when my friends showed up with a lot of MAC goodies, including this orange beauty.





I fell in love with it immediately. The colour can be a bit daring, especially when you put it on. WOW, was the first thought that came into my head when I saw my lips. They looked big, full and very, very orange. But after a minute or so I couldn't imagine myself without this beautiful bright colour.

MAC Lipstick in Morange, 3 g / 0.1 US oz, €18.50



The lipstick has an amplified cream finish, which is one of my favourite finishes from MAC. I think almost all my MAC lipsticks have that finish. It just keeps my lips more hydrated during the day.
The lipstick applies really easily. A lip liner could be handy, but with a steady hand you should be all right. The colour pay-off of this lipstick is so good! You apply one coat and your lips are transformed in this bright orange pout. I also think this colour would look good on everyone. It is very versatile and I love it!
The colour lasts pretty well, as long as you don't eat or drink. I looked in the mirror after a couple of hours and saw I ended up with an orange lip liner look. That was not really the look I was going for. Just check your lips in the mirror once in a while to see if your lips are still intact, if not just reapply. Then you should look amazing all day!

I am in love with this colour and I think that everyone should have this lipstick in there make-up collection. Even if you think it is too daring. It is good to step out of your comfort zone once in a while. That way you discover amazing things, like MAC Morange.


This will be my favourite beauty product this summer! What is yours?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...