Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Life | Birthday Haul: MAC, Zoeva, Chanel etc.




Last Saturday was my birthday. I am twenty years old right now (!) and I am not a teenager anymore :(. But to be honest, I have not noticed anything at all and it wasn't something I was extremely dramatic about. When I hit 30 this probably will be the other way around haha.

Anyways, I wanted to share my goodies with you. I have been spoiled a lot by my friends and family and got some amazing things! I waited a while with this post, because I still need to get a present from my sister. But I will update this post when I get it!






My mom and stepdad gave me Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume. It is my most favourite perfume EVER! I still have a little bit left in an old bottle, so it was time for a new one.

My friends gave me almost everything from my list! I have a big group of friends, before you all think five people bought this for me hehe. They tricked me with saying that they bought nothing from my list and I believed them; typical me haha. Anyways I am sooooo happy with all my new make-up products and make-up brushes. Excuse the dirty brushes but I had to use them immediately on Monday and I hadn't had time to make photos of everything before that day. 

I got:
MAC Lipstick in Morange
MAC Lipstick in Crosswires
MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
MAC Eyeshadow in Ground Brown (a friend especially picked this one out for me :) )
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Zoeva 101 Luxe Face Definer Brush
Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlight Brush
Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer Brush
Book: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

For the rest I got two shower gels and a lot of money and gift cards :). The lady at the beauty counter gave me a Chanel make-up bag when we bought the perfume. I needed a make-up bag so it comes in really handy!

I feel so happy and lucky with all my family and friends and I love every single thing! Look out for a review overload from all my make-up goodies!

I also want to share something with you all. I started my internship last Monday! I am an intern at a Dutch beauty blog called Beautyandthe.com. I will write beauty and health articles and do all of their social media thingies. It is really exciting and fun and I am so happy that I will be interning there till the first of August. I will still write for my own blog and all, so you are not getting rid of me hehe.

I hope you all have a lovely Eastern this weekend! Love you all!


Xx Marjolein

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...