Thursday, October 31, 2013

Skincare | Updated Skincare Routine 2013



So I did a skincare routine probably about a year ago. Since that it has changed a lot. So I felt like it was time to share my new skincare routine with you.


Morning routine:


In the morning I don't really do a lot. I wash my face with the Cetaphil Cleanser, than I dry my face with a towel and moisturise my face with the Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion.

I want to do more though, but I have no idea what..



Evening routine:

So in the evening I do a way more than in the morning. I have a lot of steps that I do every evening.

Step 1: I start with washing my hands. This way I have no bacteria on my hands.


Step 2: Taking of my eye make-up. I use a drugstore eye cleansing oil with a cotton pad (not in photo) and make sure that all my eye make-up is removed.


Step 3: I take 2-3 pumps of the MAC Cleansing Oil and massage that into my face. Then I rinse my face with lukewarm water so that most of the make-up and oil is of my face. 


Step 4: I take a pea size amount of the Philosophy Purity Cleanser and massage that in to my face. My face is still wet so I do not have to add water. I recently rediscovered my face brush (not in photo). It is a small brush that you can use to cleanse your face. I make the brush wet and use circular motions on my face. I use it very gently, otherwise my skin will get very irritated. After that I rinse my face with lukewarm water and dry my face with a towel.


Step 5: Now it is time for my toner/tonic. I haven't used one in a while, but it really makes a difference. I take 2 pumps of the Pixi Glow Tonic on a cotton pad and take that all over my face.


Step 6: At night I use the Hydraluron Serum. I take a pea size amount and massage this in to my skin.


Step 7: For moisturiser I use the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion. I take a pea size amount and again massage this in to my skin.



Optional:

Eye cream: I know that this is maybe a bad thing, but I do not use eye cream every night. I used the Kiehl's eye cream with avocado. Which I really liked, but I never really saw a difference, so I didn't repurchase it. I have a lot of eye cream samples though so that is what I use. Right know I use the Snowberry Smoothing Eye Serum and I have to say I really like it.

Acne: For this I still use Lush Grease Lightning. I have not really found THE acne fighting product for my skin, so if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them.


So this is my morning and evening skincare routine. I hope it has helped some of you and I would love to know what your skincare routine is!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...