Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Life | My day to Amsterdam!

Last week I had a shopping day with a friend. First, we went to Primark and after that we took the train to Amsterdam. We went shopping and ate at Vapiano. I really like Amsterdam. I go there everyday for school so it isn't that special. But it will still be one of my favourite cities in the world.
















Jacket: Zara, Sweater: Forever 21, Pants: Topshop, Shoes: Ebay, Bag: Primark, Ring: Six










So I felt a Iittle bit like a tourist when I made all the pictures, but I had an amazing day and bought some really nice things. I loved those kind of days were you can just relax and not worry about school etc. I love exploring Amsterdam and this is just the beginning of it.

What have you been up to lately?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...