Saturday, September 28, 2013

Review | Cetaphil Dermacontrol Foaming Cleanser

I know Cetaphil mainly because of YouTube. You see it in a lot of video's. I have never heard of it, because we don't have the brand here. That's why I was really surprised when I saw this in the drugstore. They had the cleanser and the moisturiser and I decided to try the cleanser first.






It is a foaming cleanser especially for the skin that is sensitive for acne. It is soap free, hypoallergenic and it doesn't clog the pores.


In the morning I use this to get all the dirt and oil of my face. In the evening I use this after all my other cleansers (updated skincare routine soon!), as one of the last steps in my routine.


I really like this cleanser. It is a nice foamy texture. My skin does not feel dry after using it, and I definitely saw a difference in less redness on my skin. As far as the less acne goes. I still get a blemish attack once in a while. But I think that chocolate causes that problem. I try to ban it, but it is sooo good!

Just a good cleanser, not amazing though but good for the price and what it does.

What is you favourite cleanser at the moment?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...