Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My favorites from September 2012

I can't believe that it is already the end of September. Everything just went so fast! Before you know it is New Year's and the beginning of a new year!

But a whole month means trying out a lot of products, these are the products that I fell in love with!

Lush Fair Trade Honey Shampoo


Read my review on this product here.



Mac Mineralize Skin Hydrating Mist



My MAC Fix + Spray was almost finished so I wanted a new one. I went to the MAC store and it turned out that it was sold out so a MAC employee recommended this to me. I have to say that the scent from the Fix + Spray is better, but I think I get a dewier look from this.



Chanel le Vernis Nail Colour 551 Coco Blue



I wanted this nail polish for a while now, but I thought it was a little bit to expensive so I went looking for cheaper brands with the same color. I have looked everywhere and I couldn't find it so I just bought it and I LOVE it! The color is so pretty and now that I have it I do not regret buying it!



Catrice Highlighting Powder






Highlighters are a musthave right now in the beauty world so I also bought one. I also heard really good things about the Dior Highlighters but first this one from Catrice. I really like this one it gives your skin a really nice glow so when you are looking for a cheaper highlighter this one is really good!




Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic




http://www.lushusa.com/Catastrophe-Cosmetic/06093,en_US,pd.html?start=7&cgid=fresh-face-masks

I was at the Lush store (which is always tempting) and I really wanted to try this one. The smell is really nice and it is made with fresh blueberries. After using this my skin felt so soft and looked really nice. I am deffinetly repurchasing this!



Hema Bronzing Powder




Hema is a store in The Netherlands (I think they also have one in Germany, Belgium and France) that sells all sorts of things and also make-up! I saw this one and immediately loved it. I never really used a bronzer before, (I have a really fair skin tone, so i thought it would not look nice on me) but it looks really nice and warms up my complexion so bronzer is definitely a must have for me right now!


Kiehl's Lip Balm #1


http://www.kiehls.com/Lip-Balm-1/307,default,pd.html?start=6&cgid=face-eye


I am a huge Kiehl's fan so I was really excited when I got this in my Glossybox! It is really nice and moisturizes my lips very well.

Non Beauty Products







H&M Sweater €9,95

Great for fall and winter coming up, love the mustard color.




Primark Studded Loafers €13

I really like loafers (this is my 3rd pair) and I saw these and I loved them instantly. They are very comfy and look amazing!




Zara Necklace €22,95

I saw these at Zara and knew that I had to had this. I really like statement necklaces and at that time we did not really had them, so when I saw these I was like yeeeh finally a statement necklace! They are very colorful and love to wear it with my mustard sweater!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...